the Middle East Crisis
Ukraine

All the above pretty much fucked.
Policies that are more of the same, be they Labour or Tory aint going to cut it

add

Social Care
Steel Industry
NHS

In fact …. Add everything that the Tories have had their grubby thieving fingers on and privatised.

add

Social Care
Steel Industry
NHS

In fact …. Add everything that the Tories have had their grubby thieving fingers on and privatised.
Its a very serious list and god only knows who or how it can be addressed. One of the main problems is that a government doesn't normally plan for the long term and that is what is required. This country is desperately in need of investment in its infrastructure - we are largely still in the victorian age with our water infrastructure. Our road and rail network needs serious money spent on it. Large capital projects are needed to kick start growth in the economy.

The NHS needs overhauled to make it fit for purpose in a post covid world. We need to balance the emphasis far more on preventative action rather than waiting til folks are really ill. The impact of long covid on the NHS need to be seriously looked at.

None of that can be done until we get a government that is serious about guiding the nation back to its feet rather than lining its own pockets and to hell with anyone else. A government that is prepared to tell hard truths rather than react to the latest poll. I wish I could see it in Starmers Labour but I honestly can't. I hope like hell I am wrong and they somehow can reverse our current decline.

not necessarily. What if you are in a campervan touring the EU? What happens if work rings you and says Mex we need you in Madrid tomorrow? What if your elderly parents live there and inconveniently become ill requiring you to visit at short notice?

Fuck me mate, if only :)

The EU do very little to deport any fucker, like us they are hamstrung by mard arses.

This has been an unwritten rule for years in Spain.
It’s never enforced and doubt it will be anytime soon.
Scaremongering is all it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.