How do you cope with nerves during a big game at home

Blu3m00n91

Do you drink more? Pace up and down? If I’m watching at home I must change where I’m sat about 10 times I can sit still

How do you cope with nerves during a big game at honr​

Think you need to make the title clearer as I’m not sure what honr means or stands for if it’s an acronym?

Whatever it means, I tend to run around naked, whacking the missus in the face with my cock :)

As there's no fans in the stadium, the games just don't bother me as much.

I can't believe there's any human being who isn't affected by tens of thousands of people singing and cheering etc. Take that away and the big games just aren't as big for me. If the Liverpool game had fans in, I'd be necking the cans but without fans I'm happy with a camomile tea!

I've been really enjoying the football. My nerves have been shattered every game, no idea how I'll cope with our next game. Thank God for football through this pandemic. I had my Covid Vaccine today and just going to the Etihad to get it made me think how we'll all soon have some kind of normal. Can't wait to get to see City in the stadium again, how lucky are we all to have PEP and the boys? So look forward to meeting up with my fellow blues soon!

It’s a weird one...City are one of the few things to look forward to at at the minute! I want us to win every game, but then after it there is mixed emotions! We have a cup final we can’t attend, if we do win anything else we can’t celebrate that properly, so you think what’s the point?

having said that I have developed a new “match day” routine of putting on my city shirt (I never use to wear them when I went the match) I fill up a water bottle of (which gets re-filled on a ridiculous number of occasions) - I had to start drinking this instead of lager as I was drinking too much during these games (at least being at the game gave me a break during) - I gulp out of my water bottle more times than pep and pace up and down the living room!

after said game has concluded I have to jump in the shower - the missus has commented when she walks in it smells like I have been playing 90 minutes not watching 90 minutes!

just can’t wait to get back to stadium, home and away, it’s so much better for mine and others health! Maybe next season.....

It's a lot easier when you're in the stadium surrounded by fellow blues because whatever the result you suffer or celebrate together.
Watching the match on TV you only see what the producer wants you to see not the whole scope of the game unfolding on the pitch. Your only supporters are the commentators who are usually the opposing fans or Mrs Hoghead, who to be fair, is normally shouting at the TV at the absurdity of the commentators or looking at cute kittens on Facebook.
Watching on TV is pretty souless and I tend to get up and hide behind the settee when the match ain't going well.

Get nervous every game just in the genes Cityitus I think its called

Have to sit in the same chair and no one says a fucking word to me while the game is on, God forbid any of them do.

Can't eat or drink during the game as I never did when at the ground

Only difference now is I don't have the away fans giving me grief whilst the game is on.

Mind you with our current defence it is getting easier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.