How do you feel about it maybe going to the last game?

sir baconface said:
adrianr said:
Please, City, a nice straightforward run to the title. 5-0 at Everton, 5-0 against Villa, 3-0 up in the first ten minutes against West Ham cruising to an eventual 5-0 victory. Do that and I'll be the first one naked in Piccadilly Gardens singing Blue moon.

That's no way to win a title.

Man up and fasten yer fcukin seat-belt.

;)

:(

Tbh the emotions from last time were that good I'd love to see it go in a similar fashion AGGGUUUUUEEEEEERROOOOOOOOOOOOO

If it goes to the last game, and it's still in our own hands, then I'd be delighted with that. If we will win the league by beating West Ham at the Etihad then I can't think of anyone that wouldn't take that as a scenario.

The league can't by won, mathematically, by City prior to the last day of the season anyway. Even if we beat both Everton and Villa, and Liverpool lose to Palace, then we'd still only be 3 points ahead of Liverpool (albeit with at least a +11 goal difference lead on them) going into the West Ham game. It would take a miraculous pair of results for us to lose, and Liverpool win, AND overturn the 11 goals gap, but it wouldn't be mathematically certain. If Liverpool draw against Palace then we'd need 7 points from our 3 games to be certain of the title (again assuming Liverpool don't score an unfeasible number of goals against Newcastle) on the last day. A Liverpool win against Palace and we'd need to beat West Ham to be certain of the title (assuming we'd won both prior games as well).

As we were as good as dead and buried after losing to Liverpool and drawing with Sunderland to get to the last game knowing if we win we won the league would be brilliant,nerve wracking but brilliant.

Even better would be a win for us at Everton and Palace and Norwich beating Liverpool and Chelsea[I know i know,nice dream though!]

A win against Villa would then as good as sew up the title and we could relax and enjoy the last game in celebration.

Can't wait for it if it goes to the last day again. Never really wanted to go through those emotions again but this is the way its going to be from now on and I'm sure there's plenty more cliffhangers ahead of us. Early Sunday morning full English breakfast then out on the piss all day. Monday will be booked off work should we get the result this weekend.

If it went to the last game again I don't think I will survive this time. Still got the bruises from 2 years ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.