How do you see the last 4 games Blue and Red ?

Uber Blues

And what will be the end game ??

Wolves 1 City 4
Rags 2 Everton 0
City 2 Rags 1
Rags 2 Swans 2
Newcastle 1 City 3
Sunderland 0 Rags 2
City 4 QPR 0

I reckon It's ours In dramatic fashion!

Dont see Everton or Sunderland putting up much of a fight. Swansea look like they started summer holidays early but remain the last hope of rags dropping any points apart from when we pump them.

Also think Nexcastle away will be our sticky wicket.

Not looking beyond Wolves.

They beat us last year, and the pressure will be coming off them now. Every game is a Cup Final and therefore unpredictable

Don't want to get my hopes up after the Arsenal game, i was very down and had to get very drunk. Win all our remaining games and i will be very happy. See where it gets us. come on city!!

I don't see the rags dropping any points at home.

We are relying on Martin O'Neil I think. He will drop any players he thinks aren't up for it and I am sure they will give the filth a right old battle.

Assuming we beat the rags the following games toon/swansea will define the winners.

I've been hopeful for awhile that Swansea will play their usual open game against a slow rag midfield and get something.

The thing is can we beat Newcastle who will be fighting for 4th? It's the sort of game champions will win so 3 points it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.