How do you see the last 4 games Blue and Red ?

Rags will win against toffees, draw with ourselves, beat Swansea, draw with Sunnerland gaining 8 points and finishing on 90

We will beat Wolves, draw with rags, draw at Toon beat QPR getting a further 8 points and remaining five points behind on 85 points. Thus proving Bert right when he says the title is over and they will win by 5 points.

Of course I would love us to win but just cannot see it, too close to the end of season they can see the winning line and they won't fuck up unfortunately :-(

Heart says City win it but not getting carried away knowing Uniteds knack of banging out results

I simply can't see them dropping points at old trafford, unfortunately, so it's gonna go to the last day as long as we win all ours.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:32 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
Ntini77 said:
Both teams will win all their remaining games.

should be a good game at our place then.

City will win the match, but an FA review will decide that Aguero cost too much, and the points will be awarded to United. Hence both teams win.

jimharri said:
de niro said:
Ntini77 said:
Both teams will win all their remaining games.

should be a good game at our place then.
''Ker-ching''!!

10,000th post, and he comes up with that blinder!

Hook, line....and sinker.

hook.jpg

I can see us winning all the remaining games, rags will be tough, and my only hope is that Everton in their wish to finish above Liverpool get something at the swamp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.