How do you see the last 4 games Blue and Red ?

We'll beat United but they will win/be gifted their other results and squeeze the title in thoroughly undeserved fashion. Last minute penalty for them against Sunderland would not surprise me in the least.

I trust O'Neil's Sunderland, O'Neil has the ability to beat the Rags.

I can see the rags dropping a point as well as three against us, putting them on 89 but can we win all our remaining games and get 89 too and win on goal difference? I hope we can!! Don't think my nerves could take it though.

One question though, say we both have same goal difference as well as points what will decide who wins the title?

Rammyblues said:
Rags will win against toffees, draw with ourselves, beat Swansea, draw with Sunnerland gaining 8 points and finishing on 90

We will beat Wolves, draw with rags, draw at Toon beat QPR getting a further 8 points and remaining five points behind on 85 points. Thus proving Bert right when he says the title is over and they will win by 5 points.

Of course I would love us to win but just cannot see it, too close to the end of season they can see the winning line and they won't fuck up unfortunately :-(
I'm just glad your track record with predictions isn't awesome.

;-)

weeman19_89 said:
I can see the rags dropping a point as well as three against us, putting them on 89 but can we win all our remaining games and get 89 too and win on goal difference? I hope we can!! Don't think my nerves could take it though.
Showing your age!

weeman19_89 said:
One question though, say we both have same goal difference as well as points what will decide who wins the title?
Number of goals scored. Would settle for head-to-head results though!

I can see City winning all four games, with United dropping points against Everton (who want to finish above Liverpool), Swansea & Sunderland have nothing to play for.

IF we finished level on points, goal difference and goals scored... We would have a play-off match at a neutral ground (how awesome would that be) :o))

People are deluding themselves if they think a fired-up scum will drop points on the last day of the season against a "we're off on our jollies" Sunderland team. If we are to have any chance we are reliant on the shite dropping home points against either Everton or Swansea. Personally I think Everton will get a point this weekend and blow it right open.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.