How do you see the last 4 games Blue and Red ?

Rag view...

United 2-0 Everton
City 2-2 United
United 2-0 Swansea
Sunderland 0-2 United

Wolves 0-4 City
City 2-2 United
Newcastle 1-0 City
City 5-0 QPR

The league will be deadlocked until the 96th minute of the last day when Wes Brown and Phil Bardsley grab Rooney, lift him in the air, and throw him down for a penalty. Rooney will step up and score and nothing will ever be heard or written of the unique finale to the 2011/2012 season.

jonmcity said:
Don't want to get my hopes up after the Arsenal game, i was very down and had to get very drunk. Win all our remaining games and i will be very happy. See where it gets us. come on city!!

I feel exactly the same !!
If we win all our games, well done and hopefully the rags will slip up against Sunderland. can't see anyone else posing a threat to them. I don't like to say it but if they win more games than us, they deserve the title. IMO we lost our way and have gifted the league to the rags. You just know they are gonna be a bunch of smug cunts if they take it.
I hope we spank them at home and baconface dies of a heart attack on the touch line AFTER the final whistle.
If we don't win the league at least will give us a good platform to launch next seasons campaign.
COME ON CITY!!!<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:02 pm --<br /><br />
jonmcity said:
Don't want to get my hopes up after the Arsenal game, i was very down and had to get very drunk. Win all our remaining games and i will be very happy. See where it gets us. come on city!!

I feel exactly the same !!
If we win all our games, well done and hopefully the rags will slip up against Sunderland. can't see anyone else posing a threat to them. I don't like to say it but if they win more games than us, they deserve the title. IMO we lost our way and have gifted the league to the rags. You just know they are gonna be a bunch of smug cunts if they take it.
I hope we spank them at home and baconface dies of a heart attack on the touch line AFTER the final whistle.
If we don't win the league at least will give us a good platform to launch next seasons campaign.
COME ON CITY!!!

City:
Wolves 0 City 5
City 3 United 0
Newcastle 1 City 2
City 4 QPR 0.

United:
United 2 Everton 0
City 3 United 0
United 3 Swansea 1
Sunderland 1 United 2.

Their is no way we will be allowed to win this title after all the hard work the officials have put in this season!

Mëtal Bikër said:
Wolves 0 Manchester City 3
Rags 1 Everton 1
Manchester City 4 Rags 1
Rags 2 Swansea 1
Newcastle 1 Manchester City 2
Sunderland 2 Rags 2
Manchester City 3 QPR 0

i like this game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.