How do you see the last 4 games Blue and Red ?

just like to see us win our our remaining games, i really dont expect Everton (Neville, Howard,Gibson) and Moyes to do us any favours never have,never will, cant see Swansea getting anything and Sunderland (Bardsley,Brown,O Shea,Richardson,Campbell) again i just think theyll roll over and die for them couldnt think of 2 worse teams for us for the rags to play too many ex red connections

Rammy Blue said:
People are deluding themselves if they think a fired-up scum will drop points on the last day of the season against a "we're off on our jollies" Sunderland team. If we are to have any chance we are reliant on the shite dropping home points against either Everton or Swansea. Personally I think Everton will get a point this weekend and blow it right open.
The year Blackburn won it, they didn't manage to beat an "we are off on our jolllies and don't want Utd to win the league" average Liverpool team.

Stranger things have happened.

Wolves: 3-0 Win
United: 2-1 Win
Newcastle: 1-0 Win
QPR: 3-0 Win

Everton: 2-0 Win
City: 2-1 Defeat
Swansea: 3-0 Win
Sunderland: 1-0 Win

United, unfortunatley, to win by 2 points

Wolves: 3-0
Rags: 3-1
Newcastle: 2-2
QPR: 4-0

Everton: 2-0
City: 1-3
Swansea: 3-0
Sunderland: 1-1

Wolves 2-0 win
United 1-0 win
Newcastle 1-1 draw
Qpr 3-0 win

87 points

Everton 1-0 win
City 0-1 loss
Swansea 3-0 win
Sunderland 1-0 win

91 points.

I'm hoping Sunderland away will follow the same path as West Ham away for the rags on the last day of the 94/95 season. West Ham didn't have anything to play for, but put up a good fight nonetheless and of course stopped United winning the title.

I'm hoping MON will fire them up. We all think O'Shea, Brown etc will just roll over, but they are pro's who have something to prove after being let go.

I'd still fancy United to get the win, but if the pressure is on then there's a chance they could slip up. Got to keep the faith!

I'm still more worried about our chances of winning at Newcastle though tbh.

If the door is left open by the rags for us i think it could be the newcastle match where we come unstuck..

Not the easiest place to go and they have a hell of a lot to play for.

20sbc07 said:
I'd need to know who the ref is for each game to make a prediction.
ref for united v everton is mike jones. he had a game at OT earlier in the year where he awarded newcastle a penalty. comes from chester so is probably a kopite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.