How does drug dealing work?

Seems to be more beneficial and lucrative the closer you are to the top of the organisational structure...
Nail on head.

Exactly like how say a McDonalds is ran.
The low income kids who cook/serve you the product are the ones you see, the ones who are arrested and so on.
The big guy right at the top who owns the whole company you wouldn't even know who he was (without a Google) , even though he has crazy money in the bank.
Top intelligence know who he is, but this guy probably pays their wages in tax contributions through legit businesses,he uses to clean the money.

Obesity epidemic affecting our NHS, yet I wonder how much junk food outlets contribute in tax to NHS including staff wages.
And how many times do you see NHS staff stuffing their faces at the local drive thru?

Drugs and food ... Same shit, just ones on the black market in this country.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

Dealer I knew ran a bar and a restaurant in Altrincham. According to the books, he was full every night. Turnout on a Saturday was about 20 irl....
He never got his hands dirty just brought it in and had lads that sold for him.
Small fry lad I knew had a few too many lines on his birthday that he hadn't paid for. Got stabbed in the leg with a screwdriver and given a week to pay up else they'd be back for a go on the other leg...

I walk the dogs everyday on the beach and I often daydream about finding a haul of coke washed up worth hundreds of thousands of pounds... but then when I think it through I realise I wouldn't have a clue how to actually sell it, I don't know any drug dealers or drug users!

Dealers start off having a bit of coke. Then buys more and sells a bit to pay for his habit. Dealer realises he can actually make a bit of money if he sells enough to pay for his habit. Mr Big moves in and forces dealer to buy from him or breaks his bones. Dealer sells shitter coke to pay for his habit. Mr Big puts fear of God into his dealers by breaking his family's bones if he grasses. Eventually Mr Big gets killed or moves abroad with money or goes to prison. Dealer still has habit. You will have to expand on this if you want a best seller.

Not sure. I learnt the hard way there a couple of years ago, ended up with £50 worth of pool chalk...
Lol... Go on youtube, watch some videos on what it is you want to buy.
Here you'll see what it's supposed to look like.
When you know what you're talking about /looking for, the chancers wouldn't want to sell you the Crap stuff as they will detect that you know your shit.

My view is its a complete waste of money.
I've done many festivals such as Creamfields with everyone around me spending ££££ on coke and pills yet I've remained dancing all night, without spending a penny.

Don't need drugs and drink to have a good time.
Train your mind with Meditation!!

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

Dealers start off having a bit of coke. Then buys more and sells a bit to pay for his habit. Dealer realises he can actually make a bit of money if he sells enough to pay for his habit. Mr Big moves in and forces dealer to buy from him or breaks his bones. Dealer sells shitter coke to pay for his habit. Mr Big puts fear of God into his dealers by breaking his family's bones if he grasses. Eventually Mr Big gets killed or moves abroad with money or goes to prison. Dealer still has habit. You will have to expand on this if you want a best seller.

My man is an anti-hero. A local scumbag is an out of control lunatic so he's conned out of £10,000. I have the rest of the story in place but wanted to know how much trouble individuals would be in if they robbed that kind of money from a dealer. If it's the dealers own money made from peddling his wares then Mr Big won't be interested. He won't give a fuck about him. From my understanding, the dealers buy what they want from the suppliers who produce or import it.

It looks like a romantic novel written from the perspective of the man. It changes half way through.

My man is an anti-hero. A local scumbag is an out of control lunatic so he's conned out of £10,000. I have the rest of the story in place but wanted to know how much trouble individuals would be in if they robbed that kind of money from a dealer. If it's the dealers own money made from peddling his wares then Mr Big won't be interested. He won't give a fuck about him. From my understanding, the dealers buy what they want from the suppliers who produce or import it.

It looks like a romantic novel written from the perspective of the man. It changes half way through.
What drug is your man selling, cocaine or heroin? There is a huge difference in how they operate depending on which it is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.