How does the transfer window effect your mental state?

I'm checking about every 30 mins to see if owt is happening.
Go off and do something else, laptop back on, more anger
from missus. She just doesn't get it.

loving every bit of it. dont care about the season when the league starts though. who wins or lose. the window is where all the action is.

can't wait for next year's transfer window. in fact, we should stop all the ball kicking altogether and start a league based on who gets the best players.

One drawback of it might be if there's nobody else for
us to go after. We might have the best eleven players
in the world in a couple of years time. Then it wouldn't
exist for us.

Chezzy blue said:
One drawback of it might be if there's nobody else for
us to go after. We might have the best eleven players
in the world in a couple of years time. Then it wouldn't
exist for us.

and i would guess the average age of the team then to be early 20's.

Lest anyone forget, there is a 10yr plan in progress.

I'm full of anticipation when I can't log-in thinking the site has crashed due to some WOW signing and related activity... only to find my crap T Mobile USB connection has disconnected itself involuntarily. Laughably sad really, I need to get a life.

Personally I´m not bothered about knowing in advance when someone signs or not..But I love puzzle games, the odd Youtube clues, the rumours, the wums and the ITK's command a stage set for the occasional drama queen to have a fit at the end of the day.

It´s mesmerizing really.

Its a blessing and a curse. I cant stay away.

I only descovered bluemoon about a week before i joined it.

Before this i just looked at newsnow every five mins.

I love the speculation, but if we dont sign someone that an itk sed that we are in for then i am in a grump.

I tell my mrs all about it. She is pretty understanding. Like she has a choice....

Im a very sad creature.

Feels like i am sat in the dentists waiting room to have that tooth out,thats been bothering me since the season finished,BUT i cant have it out till weve made our last signing,well worth the pain. roll on our celebrations in ALBERT SQUARE love city love SHEIK mansour.

It fucks with my head every waking hour, however i have a very understanding (city fan) wife - we met at Sheff Utd away 13/14 years ago - who lets me get on with it!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.