How Excited are you for this Coming Season?

I agree,I'm 54 and since the liverpool game at home that we won at new year,the stress and pressure made it an uncomfortable weekly ride for me tbh,and I didn't realy enjoy the prem but the cup games were amazing,my 11 year old on the other hand loved it all.
but now the dust has settled,I'm gagging for the new season to start.
so i guess I'am excited ,yes I'm definately excited
champs league incoming this season i feel.

When Mahrez banged in the third vs. Brighton, that 6 months of stress just came out in one huge celebration. Loved it.

Let's hope it won't require 14 straight wins again this season, wasn't an enjoyable experience at all.
It was after we'd won it though.

I am very optimistic about our chances next season because KDB is back, and our rivals have done absolutely nothing when I expected them to spend hundreds of millions

Let's hope it won't require 14 straight wins again this season, wasn't an enjoyable experience at all.
Normally when we beat united it keeps a smile on my face for weeks afterwards. This time I found that by the following morning I was fretting about the Burnley game. It was a very strange feeling

Yes excited for new season , would like us to be able to do the champions league this season I know it's corrupt but I think the players want that medal to add to their collections in a city shirt, it would tie up a loose thread that is always there. I do have some anxiety though for the season. I am worried that the prem will try and give the title to either the dippers or try and give the scum a massive hand to make them relevant again. I can definitely see some form of fixing taking place, the obvious one being VAR and probably the easiest way of having a hand in manipulating results I also don't think they will care if it does look a bit obvious as I think they feel they are untouchable .
I also feel that the media will make a big effort to try and piss Pep off as they feel that possibly if city have an indifferent season this could be the time they could hound him out of the prem. I know I said I was excited at the start of this rant and then went negative! but I think this is a big season for us if we dominate again, then we really are cementing our place in world football on a pure football level, not just money and all the other stuff that goes on . Like I said I am excited I just think this season is big for us and possibly big for the prem as well because if we dominate then possibly, just possibly they might have to acknowledge us as a serious flag waver for their product . End of rambling rant !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.