How Excited are you for this Coming Season?

Not yet, it's the cricket season. And to be honest I'm more excited about the forthcoming Rugby World Cup.

Not sure we can match all three trophies again, especially if we don't get another top class centre back to strengthen the squad over the 60-odd games we'll be playing. A nice easy league title win without the fucking scousers fluking so many wins would be nice for this season though! Would be nice to see utd languishing in mid-table by Xmas too.

How can you not be excited with the manager and players we have. It's probably never going to get any better than this.

Meh to be honest.

Cant help but feel we will be talking about fucking VAR and getting shafted more than the football tbh.

Hope im very wrong.

Meh to be honest.

Cant help but feel we will be talking about fucking VAR and getting shafted more than the football tbh.

Hope im very wrong.
Yeah, probably at some point. It’d be great if it was used consistently, but we know it won’t be. And they’ll conveniently drop certain camera angles if it looks like they’d benefit us in some way.

Your right about defending better in Europe it's the key. The closest we got was when Pellers set out his stall with two defensive mid fielders. I think we would have beaten Madrid that year if Merlin had not picked up a strain. I think we should actively target CL assuming we get to the knock out stages. However, that said I would be very happy if we can make three in a row come next May.
Absolutely! However, I’d exchange #3 on the bounce for a CL victory and watching David Silva lift the trophy’s his last on-field act as a City player. No reason he couldn’t lift both, but the kids need to play in the Cup games for me. It’s too much and too long of a season, especially considering how busy this off season has been, to expect the players to fire on all cylinders every few days for 10 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.