How far will the fall be before evasive action is taken?

B\connellblue

treatment room with the rest of the crocks
At what stage if at all will the powers that be put everyone out of their misery and dispense of pellers? He is getting the sum total of nothing from the squad. We are in free fall with no sign of the descent bottoming out. We most likely will be 4th come tomorrow and if we perform like we did today next week we will be there to stay with the rest of the also rans breathing down our necks. someone needs to have the balls to bring this farce to an end. it really is a sad sight to see what we have become under his watch. Pep will virtually have to start from scratch again.

Pmsl.

The summer and not before so chill your tits.

Nothing is happening till the summer regardless of what happens. However, I can't see us finishing outside top 4.

At what stage if at all will the powers that be put everyone out of their misery and dispense of pellers? He is getting the sum total of nothing from the squad. We are in free fall with no sign of the descent bottoming out. We most likely will be 4th come tomorrow and if we perform like we did today next week we will be there to stay with the rest of the also rans breathing down our necks. someone needs to have the balls to bring this farce to an end. it really is a sad sight to see what we have become under his watch. Pep will virtually have to start from scratch again.
I think the term free fall is a bit harsh but we are certainly rudderless, clueless and spineless.

I echo the op's opinions. 4th is far from guaranteed right now. The rest of the top 4 look to be in decent form right now and will likely pull away and the rags as much as we've laughed at them, keep pulling out results from somewhere. We can't seem to beat a top half side and we've got3/4 of them coming up soon.

I think the chance to sack him has been and gone though, should of got rid in November, January the latest. There's now no chance we'll get rid before the season is out after the pep announcement.

Sadly we are stuck with this idiot until July. But I think some player power is in order. VK as club captain needs to tell Pellegrini to drop Yaya and get more protection in for the defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.