How fast is your broadband

getting Virgin 30mb fibre optic broadband installed tomorrow, be interesting to see what speed i get! get 3.19mb/s on sky now.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
download-1.22mbps
upload-.75mbps
ping-124ms

Sky broadband-wankers. feel like I got dial up looking at others on here!!!

TCIB-Any ideas?

I assume you're on ADSL and are miles away from the telephone exchange like I am. I was getting a similar speed to you on Sky so moved to Virgin fibre optic. I'm now getting 10mbs and they are doubling it to 20 soon.

Pearcey said:
I need to sort mine out... I've been with Virgin for over a year, could i just cancel it and get a different provider?

why when you can get decent speed from virgin, mines 30 since i got the new hub which is free

-- Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:42 pm --

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.speedtest.net/result/2206054932.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.speedtest.net/result/2206054932.png</a>

mie was 32mgs

cheddar404 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
download-1.22mbps
upload-.75mbps
ping-124ms

Sky broadband-wankers. feel like I got dial up looking at others on here!!!

TCIB-Any ideas?

I assume you're on ADSL and are miles away from the telephone exchange like I am. I was getting a similar speed to you on Sky so moved to Virgin fibre optic. I'm now getting 10mbs and they are doubling it to 20 soon.

Pretty much this St Helens Blue, get virgin fibre and you should be a happy chappy.

If you want to stay with sky call them quoting other companies prices and see if they will upgrade you to adsl2 or better yet, fibre.
If they think you are leaving for virgin they should baulk at that and cut you a deal.

Varies from 30 - 35

2206112961.png

I thought that was OK until I saw Big Tackle s.

Somehow I don't think that looks quite right...

Edit :- OK, can I post a pic or am I restricted due to being new?

2nd Edit :- never mind, figured it out...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.