How good does tevez look pre season?

Chevelle

New Zealand, now Sunshine Coast, Australia!
Unfortunately I have not been Able to watch full games of the pre season but the highlights reels always show tevez.. and he is looking amazing! Tricky, determined, and fast! Anyone else think he is getting back to his old brilliant self?

greasedupdeafguy said:
Cant believe some people wanted him gone.

Personally i still do, but he's a great player and helping the team out, also at the end of the day it's Mancini's decision weather he plays or not and i'll stick by Mancini. Forza Mancini.

Sharp and up for it, he pounced on a mistake for our second today that led to Yaya's goal. He's looked in better shape than he did after he came back last season. My only complaint is that he doesn't look very clinical in front of goal anymore, he misses a lot of good chances.

I think Aguero looks a lot better than last season as well.

A few months rest and a full pre season at City and I really can't wait to see how much better he is going to be this season!

greasedupdeafguy said:
Cant believe some people wanted him gone.
Really? At the time when 'it' all happened, you don't understand why some people wanted him gone?

LoveCity said:
Sharp and up for it, he pounced on a mistake for our second today that led to Yaya's goal. He's looked in better shape than he did after he came back last season. My only complaint is that he doesn't look very clinical in front of goal anymore, he misses a lot of good chances.
totally agree! seems very iffy infront of goal...not sure why?mabye just needs a bit more game time

Not surprised,had 5 months of playing golf,in last 12 months.Think how fresh we all would be on this schedule.Him and Aguero could tear PL defences apart this coming season.

WEMBLEY76 said:
Not surprised,had 5 months of playing golf,in last 12 months.Think how fresh we all would be on this schedule.Him and Aguero could tear PL defences apart this coming season.

I think you're right, I saw those two at Norwich, it was sublime, more of that, please!!

Tevez is looking motivated which gives us another option and fingers crossed a better chance in the Champions League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.