How good does tevez look pre season?

He looked good tonight, here's a clip of all the goals at Wolfsburg...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yh-vXEztiw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yh-vXEztiw</a>

He looks very hungry and working his bollocks off, making a point to Mancini, now if we get RVP and he doesn't start I have a feeling he will put up a fuss

Chevelle said:
Unfortunately I have not been Able to watch full games of the pre season but the highlights reels always show tevez.. and he is looking amazing! Tricky, determined, and fast! Anyone else think he is getting back to his old brilliant self?
I do too. Best part of pre-season, that and Aguero's goals.

He's got a point to prove

i would rather have a fit and motivated Tevez instead of RVP , carlos has been scoring goals regularly in premiership for 5 seasons , injury free . RVP has had one good season in 10 , the other 9 seasons he has picked up serious injuries and missed upto 20 games. No brainer , Keep Tevez , let RVP go to the rags.

45 years of gloryhunting said:
i would rather have a fit and motivated Tevez instead of RVP , carlos has been scoring goals regularly in premiership for 5 seasons , injury free . RVP has had one good season in 10 , the other 9 seasons he has picked up serious injuries and missed upto 20 games. No brainer , Keep Tevez , let RVP go to the rags.

Spot on. Everyone's a risk but Tev's a far better bet in my opinion.

Tevez , Aguero and Yaya have looked very good indeed ...... that was our third 2-0 friendly win on the bounce , and it won't have done the teams confidence any harm whatsoever ...... Tevez is as good as any striker in the land when he really wants to know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.