How good was Maradona?

He did once play for Spurs though (wearing one of the finest shirts ever):

s-l400.jpg

And England! (Also one of the finest England shirts):

aa7158522de902320dcd8c324ba654e3.jpg

I remember about 30 yrs ago when Newcastle signed the Brazilian striker Mirandinha. Loads of Geordies apparently got carried away with excitement because they thought that the club had signed Maradona.
Well, I suppose the two names are vaguely similar......(?)

Greatest player of all time in my opinion, look at what he achieved in his career and bare in mind the teams he played for. In a time where players didn't get the protection they get now I think he was beyond compare to anyone else.

Greatest player of all time in my opinion, look at what he achieved in his career and bare in mind the teams he played for. In a time where players didn't get the protection they get now I think he was beyond compare to anyone else.
Shame he's such a **** really.

Hes done amazingly well to last long without illness considering the amount if drugs hes snorted (allegedly)

Liverpool have made banners and sent emissaries there just in case, if they get there in time they could present him with a Liverpool shirt and get a photo before it's too late.

saw thread title eyes lite up expecting it to be about Madge so tad disappointed, he was great footballer shame flawed or spoiled by money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.