How have the Rags been this week in your work place?

Here in Philadelphia they have been wonderfully out of sight. Being an FOC, the only ones who come out to yap at me are the young bucks in my men's club and they only do it to rile me up. Poor, sad lads.
The positive in this is the club will have 25 guys in there at 10 a.m. drinking and spending money.

City' 3 scum 0.

In the local pub this afternoon, it’s a rag pub but has a nice beer garden.Overhearing, the consensus seems to be 3-1 to City. If they can take it to penalties they’d be happy, regardless of the outcome

What we shouldn't do is to ease off (if) when we are ahead like we did in the Etihad derby. Just go for the jugular for the 105 minutes (well, they will get that much extra time if there may be a slim chance for them to get back into it) and break the cup final goal scoring record.
You know it makes sense.

What we shouldn't do is to ease off (if) when we are ahead like we did in the Etihad derby. Just go for the jugular for the 105 minutes (well, they will get that much extra time if there may be a slim chance for them to get back into it) and break the cup final goal scoring record.
You know it makes sense.
100% this.

There's only 4 of us were I work, 3 of them are Rags. Genuinely can't stand any of them so don't talk to them unless it's work related.

I can't stand any of them, My Uncle is also a Rag and he's a twat.

They are all fucking cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.