How important is football in your life?

Increasingly I love the game less

Wish we had more local players like the good old days

I will of course always be devoted to City

Not so much " football " as I can't be arsed much watching teams other than City. Obviously always want the Rags and Candlepool to loose, and not much bothered about Ingerland results.
It does however affect how I feel for the following few days depending on if City win loose or draw and can't stand international breaks with no City games at all and the worry about if our players will get injuries.

I was knocking off a married woman, for awhile, who sited her husbands love for city as a reason for her divorce. I justify the affair to myself cos it kept him a blue!

It's not important in my life, but it might play a part in my death.

I'm getting to old for all these Dickov and Aguero moments, the last two games have been just as bad.

I try to convince myself I dont care, that I could do without football, I have other passions in life, but without football life would be so dull.

Reading through the replies it seems I'm in the minority, in the fact that I love football as much as I love City. If city fuck up I can always fall back on other dramas going on in different leagues

I get up to watch the City games on sky( sorry hangs head in shame ) what ever time they are on ... I live 11 or 13 hours ahead .. but it's the only thing I miss about the UK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.