How is everyone coping?

Been doing ok with the medication I think ! Dont feel down or depressed but still struggling to get any infusasum to do anything. Thinking about it I guess that is s form of depression !

Tonight we are due to go to a belated 50th birthday party. I cant help but feel nervous about going. I have only booked for one game this season so far, as I feel uneasy about being in large groups due to covid. Most people going tonight will be double jabbed, my youngest (19) only one jab but due is second now.

I know I cant live my life in a bubble and we have to get back to normal soon. I want to see family and friends who we havent seen for over 18 months now. At the back of my head I just feel uneasy about it.

I will go as everyone else is looking forward to it.

Been doing ok with the medication I think ! Dont feel down or depressed but still struggling to get any infusasum to do anything. Thinking about it I guess that is s form of depression !

Tonight we are due to go to a belated 50th birthday party. I cant help but feel nervous about going. I have only booked for one game this season so far, as I feel uneasy about being in large groups due to covid. Most people going tonight will be double jabbed, my youngest (19) only one jab but due is second now.

I know I cant live my life in a bubble and we have to get back to normal soon. I want to see family and friends who we havent seen for over 18 months now. At the back of my head I just feel uneasy about it.

I will go as everyone else is looking forward to it.
what you are feeling is normal, a lot of us are a bit hesitant about returning to normal , we cant stay in forever , take sensible precautions and enjoy it

Struggling recently, my other halfs parents not good. Father can't walk without an aid such as walker of stick. Mother's Parkinson's really ramped up last few weeks. Unable to look after themselves so my partner and myself been helping out (only live 10 mins away). My partner been talking about trying to be probate for them. Father fell outside few weeks ago unable to get up, mother couldn't help, but a neighbour told us. We've started discussions about either us moving in with them, them moving into a warden place or us buying a place with annex. Really getting my partner down at her brother in Boston and her sister in Aus so she feels having to do it all. We'd week booked off to go away in sept but looks like have to cancel to look after parents. Also we adopted a rescue cat who's been assessed for arthritis. Had her few months totally rules out life and she's struggling to walk. She staggers across to eat it's like back end can't support her. Been to vets and going back again on Thurs once meds done. My sister (my absolutely rock) been in hospital with suspected sepsis. She has low immune system and took infection after a cut. Just got home. One of my best friend's started AA and helping him as he's just admitted alcoholic. One thing after another. Sorry probably feeling sorry for myself. I have mentioned depression before and walking round Tesco this morning my other half asked me was I ok as I'd been snapping at her. Feel awful now as she's trying her best with everything. We had meal out on Wednesday to give her a break but I feel I can get away such as going to match tomorrow. Thanks just needed to write that down

Struggling recently, my other halfs parents not good. Father can't walk without an aid such as walker of stick. Mother's Parkinson's really ramped up last few weeks. Unable to look after themselves so my partner and myself been helping out (only live 10 mins away). My partner been talking about trying to be probate for them. Father fell outside few weeks ago unable to get up, mother couldn't help, but a neighbour told us. We've started discussions about either us moving in with them, them moving into a warden place or us buying a place with annex. Really getting my partner down at her brother in Boston and her sister in Aus so she feels having to do it all. We'd week booked off to go away in sept but looks like have to cancel to look after parents. Also we adopted a rescue cat who's been assessed for arthritis. Had her few months totally rules out life and she's struggling to walk. She staggers across to eat it's like back end can't support her. Been to vets and going back again on Thurs once meds done. My sister (my absolutely rock) been in hospital with suspected sepsis. She has low immune system and took infection after a cut. Just got home. One of my best friend's started AA and helping him as he's just admitted alcoholic. One thing after another. Sorry probably feeling sorry for myself. I have mentioned depression before and walking round Tesco this morning my other half asked me was I ok as I'd been snapping at her. Feel awful now as she's trying her best with everything. We had meal out on Wednesday to give her a break but I feel I can get away such as going to match tomorrow. Thanks just needed to write that down
That is a lot to deal with ,the warden control place for your parents in law is very much worth looking into , caring for parents at home is very stressful all round , i think it is better that they are safe somewhere with some on call help and can stay together

Try and just tackle one thing at a time , writing down what needs doing and tackling it in some kind of order

Sounds like the cat is being looked after by the vet , arthritis meds in cats is very good these days

You cant shoulder everything yourself so dont feel you have too , you are no good to anyone if you are overwhelmed , give the drs a call, they can point you in some directions that can help

Reactions: ob
I hope everything works out for you..its bloody tough going..I know

Reactions: ob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.