How is everyone getting to Munich?

JuBlue said:
Anyone going with Singapore airlines? I'm looking at this flight but looking for someone to share transport to/from the game as I'm going on my own.

This plane will be full of City fans - me and my lad on the 9.10 flight Tues a.m. coming back the following morning 06.35 - the lovely wife driving us to the airport :)

blue_moon_rising said:
JuBlue said:
Anyone going with Singapore airlines? I'm looking at this flight but looking for someone to share transport to/from the game as I'm going on my own.

This plane will be full of City fans - me and my lad on the 9.10 flight Tues a.m. coming back the following morning 06.35 - the lovely wife driving us to the airport :)

the flight back will be interesting considering most people haven't booked anywhere to stay after the game due to the early flight, we'll all be bladdered!!

Working near Frankfurt that week so will be looking for a train or maybe hire car...

charliebigspuds said:
blue_moon_rising said:
JuBlue said:

the flight back will be interesting considering most people haven't booked anywhere to stay after the game due to the early flight, we'll all be bladdered!!

...too right !...and I'm supposed to be in work on Wed ha ha!

going by coach innovations. leaves portland st 3pm monday. believe manc airport and knutsford are also pick up points. £99 doing the dover calais ferry. ETA Munich (kilians irish bar) 10am. Return manchester late weds afternoon/early evevning

me and my son on this coach,don,t forget to bring your pillow!

blue_moon_rising said:
JuBlue said:

how much is that mate, because i have tryed to look and its says almost £2000!!

Robbo. said:
blue_moon_rising said:
JuBlue said:

how much is that mate, because i have tryed to look and its says almost £2000!!

It WAS £215 when I booked on 26th August and that was £30 dearer than the evening before - just been on the site and its come back at £1055.30 !! Glad I booked early now!

blue_moon_rising said:
charliebigspuds said:
blue_moon_rising said:

...too right !...and I'm supposed to be in work on Wed ha ha!
me too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.