How is everyone getting to Munich?

Anybody on the 09.10 singapore airlines flight? You can print your tickets and boarding pass at home and check in online, thus enabling you to turn up an hour before the flight, for me thats an extra 2 hours in bed, priceless when you onsider i'm looking at 30 hours without sleep in total for the day trip!

mcfc2112 said:
tasker said:
mcfc2112 said:
Have heard from Coach Innovations over the weekend that their trip departure time is likely to be brought forward from 2pm (or 3pm - depending which page you looked at) to "around lunchtime" on the 26th.

Also, that we're getting dropped off at Killians Bar, then for the game we have to make our own way to the stadium. We'll be sent a text each to advise the coach location...

They reckon that tube travel is included on the match ticket?
spoke to them today, the coach will be leaving manchester at 2pm, we will all recieve confirmation email/text
did you get a phone call today mate

Nice one - cheers mate!

Anyone flying with Lufthansa Monday 06.55 from Manchester to Munich or anyone stopping in a hotel near Riem Monday & Tuesday night? Might need some info re trains for my lad who is going and might be able to share any taxi costs.
PM me any details.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.