How is everyone getting to Munich?

whitt said:
Anybody flying into Salzburg? Read it was about £25 for a train to Munich. Anybody got some good info and where to book etc? Cheers

Just get yourself a Bayern ticket at the station. Think it costs 29 Euro and up to five people can go on one ticket. Be careful though, it can only be used on certain trains - mainly the slower ones. It can also be used on the local transport within Munich and is valid til 2AM the next day.

Mental_blue said:
whitt said:
Anybody flying into Salzburg? Read it was about £25 for a train to Munich. Anybody got some good info and where to book etc? Cheers

Just get yourself a Bayern ticket at the station. Think it costs 29 Euro and up to five people can go on one ticket. Be careful though, it can only be used on certain trains - mainly the slower ones. It can also be used on the local transport within Munich and is valid til 2AM the next day.

Cheers mate. Time to brush up on German train station language!

mcfc2112 said:
Have heard from Coach Innovations over the weekend that their trip departure time is likely to be brought forward from 2pm (or 3pm - depending which page you looked at) to "around lunchtime" on the 26th.

Also, that we're getting dropped off at Killians Bar, then for the game we have to make our own way to the stadium. We'll be sent a text each to advise the coach location...

They reckon that tube travel is included on the match ticket?

Train and tube travel is included for lots of German clubs, but Bayern isn't one of them, you'll need to buy a day pass etc from one of the machines.

Tonster said:
mcfc2112 said:
Have heard from Coach Innovations over the weekend that their trip departure time is likely to be brought forward from 2pm (or 3pm - depending which page you looked at) to "around lunchtime" on the 26th.

Also, that we're getting dropped off at Killians Bar, then for the game we have to make our own way to the stadium. We'll be sent a text each to advise the coach location...

Train and tube travel is included for lots of German clubs, but Bayern isn't one of them, you'll need to buy a day pass etc from one of the machines.

Cheers mate.

I know this is slightly off topic (mods can delete if feel it shouldn't be here) but I was wondering if anyone travelling to Munich could pick me up a match programme. I was pay costs and p&p costs. PM me if you can do it.

Thanks for your help.

mcfc2112 said:

spoke to them today, the coach will be leaving manchester at 2pm, we will all recieve confirmation email/text

tasker said:
mcfc2112 said:

spoke to them today, the coach will be leaving manchester at 2pm, we will all recieve confirmation email/text

Nice one - cheers mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.