How lazy do you like your Saturday mornings?

I don’t.

Up at 8ish. Full English if I can, if not at least bacon+eggs or a bacon butty and in the pub for opening at 11am.

Saturday is the best day of the week, I don’t want to waste it. Sundays are for wasting in bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to go back a couple of posts, and learn the banjo. Buy a clay pipe, and call yourself Jethro or Cleetus, and move to Burtonwood (a village that don't like strangers, on the Warrington/St Helens border)
Clay pipes are so 80's corncob's where it's at

The laziest. Also afternoons. I'll either watch my programmes in bed, or relocate with duvet to the sofa and watch my programmes there. I try and avoid plans for morning or afternoon at weekends if possible.

I cant have a lazy anyday...Saturday is usually pretty busy at work certainly in the morning but come august / sept it's busy so I get a dodgy stream or the Beeb on at work. That's after I've been forced out of bed at 06.30 to get the Mrs her cup of minted China fucking tea and feed and walk the dogs. I'm usual bored by 07.00 if not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.