How long does it take you to get home after a home match?

it sounds to me the very last thing you'd want to do is park in the official city car parks. this doesn't strike me as unusual because I've never done it. its fine.

after that, I think you need to be a little creative about avoiding the bottlenecks. its annoying because you can wind up locked into none-moving traffic, but there are several routes away from the stadium where there may be no more than natural queues for the nearest sets of lights and then you're away. try to find them...

Travelling on the osc bus it takes approx 1 hour to get away from ground and on motorway, then another hour to Fylde coast! May seem a long time getting out of coach park, but let's be honest, you are in a good mood after watching such quality, had a bit of a sing song and a few beers!!!

If travelling by car 15 mins walk to Car Park after final whistle (inc pee stop on the way out) then usually a further 2 hrs 15 mins to home.

When travelling on the SC Coach it can add a further 30 mins or so including picking up the car in Carlisle to get home. I don't mind that as I can have a kip on the way back.

70 mins from final whistle to Bradford (40 miles), but have to get to the car park sharpish. Took 2 hrs after 0-3 against Arsenal because so many left early.

We stay in the pub for an hour after the game then coach to middleton, about 20 mins. Happy days<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:32 am --<br /><br />
flipmode said:
10 minutes, if that. The joys of living in the ghetto.

You should change your name to Elvis

mayo31 said:
We stay in the pub for an hour after the game then coach to middleton, about 20 mins. Happy days

-- Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:32 am --

flipmode said:
10 minutes, if that. The joys of living in the ghetto.

You should change your name to Elvis

Does 'Elvis' still knock about in Midd?

About thirty seconds

tumblr_ltw1py7uLM1qcjw09o3_500.jpg

sent from my HTC using my front left paw

saturday games at 3pm about 2 and half hours

night games about 2 hours

back to nottingham

its a doddle when we get to the woodhead pass, its just upto that point which is a pain in the arse!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.