How long does it take you to get home after a home match?

Manci7y said:
mayo31 said:
We stay in the pub for an hour after the game then coach to middleton, about 20 mins. Happy days

-- Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:32 am --

flipmode said:
10 minutes, if that. The joys of living in the ghetto.

You should change your name to Elvis

Does 'Elvis' still knock about in Midd?

He used to knock around in the moonraker pub but that gone now.

5 min walk to car, 30 mins to M60 then 2 and a half hour drive to Northants. Night match get home about 1am.

25min walk to picadilly then 10mins on the train if there is one there as soon as i get there

2 min walk back to the car, then wait 25 mins for them to let us out, then about 20 mins drive.

10 mins selling KK, then 5 mins walk to the car and 20 mins drive home across town, or 25 mins walk to Picc, 10-20 mins wait, and 10 mins home on the train

One of the two only advantages of living in Salford!!

Palerider said:
I park near the Kippax pub which is probably around a 20 minute walk ( loads do the same, always packed ). Then straight onto Oldham road and home in another 15 minutes. No real congestion, busy but always moving.

same as....then ten minutes to Blackley via Moston.

minimalistic said:
30 min walk to Picadilly Station and 40 min train home.

you'll have to let me know the walking route, might start taking the train up from Stafford, driving is a pain in the arse for night games especially

Stafford - Piccadilly a piece of cake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.