How long have you been a season ticket holder

I can't be certain precisely which year it was, since I was but a wee lad and I'd been attending various matches before then, so it all blurs together... but it was around 90-91.

4 years (glory hunter). Didn't go York away either. Did buy every home ticket for the season we got relegated to division 2 though (season tickets sold out that year ha ha).

1972/3 a seat in the North stand. I was 12/13. Went on my own. My seat had a concrete wall next to it and i couldnt see part of the pitch. Wrote to the club as did a few of the people sat near to me who " looked after" me. The club actually took part of the wall down so I could see. Rodney Marsh was of course my hero, now I think he is a nob. Apologies if he is not well.

1974. First time City offered Season tickets for fans wanting to stand. It was in the Kippax. £7.00.

My first season ticket was in. The North Stand when they installed the seats in 1972. I retained it until I moved to Coventry in 1977. Moving to Edinburgh didn’t make things any easier but I did go to occasional matches.

I got a Blue Membership in 2011 and upgraded to a season ticket two years later in the Corner between the North Stand and the Colin Bell Stand.

On and off since 2003. The move to The COMS coincided with sensible earning for the first time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.