How long have you been on Blue Moon?

18 years too, mostly reading stuff with the odd comment, it’s like living in The Pink Final mail bag page, everyday twenty four seven, I love this place!
We are lucky to have Tolmie and the other ITKs, my Mum & Dad were permanently skint with me ringing ClubCall all summer for transfer news.

22 years, blimey.
And you’ve had to put up with me for 21 of them haha. Good to see you in Istanbul btw!

Similar to @Rascal I have been on here for over two decades under various different usernames including ‘Nevilles bum chum’ ‘anelka04’ ‘shaunywrightwrightwrig’ and my current username to name a few.

Had some great times on here (and many bans along the way) and still enjoy coming on now.

I was on TPOM for a couple of years, didn't post much but always enjoyed the read, shame it went really.
It was a great forum at the time, one of the best of its kind. However, was of it’s time and of course, culture and attitudes changed.

The other week I told my Mrs the 10 year old Matiz I gave her as an emergency car when hers failed the MOT has been wrecked because she won't spend a penny on maintenance - seems giving her a 9 year old 12k miles car and getting myself a Punto I hated and sold at a massive loss has caused her cars engine to rattle and the rear shocks to fail the MOT......I am the bastard in this scenario

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.