How long have you been on Blue Moon?

16 years. Jesus. Think I was on mancityfans.net or something similar and they used to refer to all the nutters on bluemoan. So I popped on here and preferred the more irreverent tone

Will hit 6 years later this year. Had a good year or so prior to that just reading before I signed up.

Absolutely love reading about anything and everything to do with City. Lots of great characters on the board with such a wide range of knowledge and experience regardless of what is under discussion.

Being on here has definitely made me feel closer to the club and support.

My only issue is that there’s so much to read and digest I don’t post as much as I would like as I’m many pages behind the latest goings on most of the time!

Since Jan 2009, was on 24-7 forums before that or whatever it was called .
Kept the same user name, hence the boring as fuck bm32 bollocks

I'm thinking of changing my user name for next season because of my affiliation to a certain player.... two questions

a) should I do it?
b) if so what could I change it to?

Mods just remember that although I am a little off topic here I COULD have started a new thread and you wouldn't want that now would you? ;-) *tries desperately to look innocent*

I'm thinking of changing my user name for next season because of my affiliation to a certain player.... two questions

a) should I do it?
b) if so what could I change it to?

Mods just remember that although I am a little off topic here I COULD have started a new thread and you wouldn't want that now would you? ;-) *tries desperately to look innocent*
1. Your choice.
2. Mount what?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.