How long is your working week ?

Goaters

With the French up in arms about having to only work 35 hours per week, what sort of working week do people on here have?

I'm in a fortunate position where I get paid an hourly rate for consultancy work so maybe do 25 hours per week, but anybody work every hour god sends ?

Piece of piss 45 hours a week now.

Regularly used to do over 100.

it varies regards how busy, i'm in 7 days a week but finish at 1 on a sunday and will take half days when city play.i.e.wolves tomorrow. other than that i do anything between 55 -65 hours per week.

love it though:)

39.5 hrs but i do get paid 16 hours on top for working for 2 hrs on a sunday morning.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:11 pm --<br /><br />The workers that make me laugh are those on salaries who regulary work 1 or 2 hrs every day over their contracted hours for nothing.
I'll work on if we're busy or an urgent shipment has to go out but anything over 15 mins & i shove the overtime forms in.

22 hours, including alternate Saturdays and Sundays and working after 8pm.

I also do 17 hours college a week as the above job is soon to be fucked by the ConDems.

As a teacher, my wife does at least 42 hours, plus paperwork til 11pm every night and at weekends.

johnny on the spot said:

I also do 17 hours college a week as the above job is soon to be fucked by the ConDems.

As a teacher, my wife does at least 42 hours, plus paperwork til 11pm every night and at weekends.

So, your Mrs does a 14 hr day ? hmmmmmmmmm

bluemoon32 said:
johnny on the spot said:

So, your Mrs does a 14 hr day ? hmmmmmmmmm

You can 'hmmmmmmmmmmm' your arse off mate, teaching is a woman of a job and is getting plenty worse. We do have our tea in between, but she sets off at 6:30am and gets in at 7pm, five days a week. Then we eat, do our homework and hit the hay. I'm fucking proud of her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.