How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

It's a strange thing, because I think the majority of United fans now know they're poor and time will be needed to build and train a decent squad. However it seems to be the rag media that rock the boat when a few results don't go their way and eventually the hoard gets on board.

A little moan by Simon Stone and a rant of the spleen by Roy Keane and boom, its all "we're united and this isn't good enough!!!!!" shite...

Can Ten Hag turn it around?

Can Ten sort this mess?

Who knows?

Personally I think Tenna Lady's would have their work cut out, dealing with this mess.

Anything, but a strong finish to next year will see him gone.

2 years.

They'll spend £200m this summer and call next season a rebuilding season. They'll finish 4th and be happy with it.

2nd season it'll fall apart, and they'll be languishing between 5th-8th.

No trophy in 2 years.

can anyone tell how their youth teams are doing bacause they got lucky in the 90's doesnt mean this lot can do it again
p.s i haent got a clue how much silverwear the youth teams have won

can anyone tell how their youth teams are doing bacause they got lucky in the 90's doesnt mean this lot can do it again
p.s i haent got a clue how much silverwear the youth teams have won
Do the homework yourself. You are asking blues to figure out what that lots’ youthteams are about? Come on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.