How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

I think they’ll give him 3 years and money to spend but I still think he’ll ultimately fail. They’re years behind us and the dippers and we’ll keep improving as well.

I think they’ll give him 3 years and money to spend but I still think he’ll ultimately fail. They’re years behind us and the dippers and we’ll keep improving as well.
The bit nobody 'out there' seems to get, is that challennging one dominant team is well within the bounds of possibilty, given a sensible series of investments in players, a constant upward progression, a coherent and consistant playing style and the dominant team getting weaker. Everyone saw how difficult it was to challenge them under the GPC, but at least you only had to get past them to win it.
Given that they have to get past Arsenal and a Conte inspired Spurs before they then have to get past Chelsea. IF they then get past Chelsea, they've got to then try to reign in City AND Liverpool, not just one of them. The only chance they have is if PEP, Bingo, Tuchel and Conte all leave at the same time and then all completely mess up the next appointment.

It is going to be interesting seeming him try to implement an Ajax style 4-3-3 with the squad he has.

Will need to get his pivot player right - can see them going balls deep for Rice but not sure if that would work out as he seems to like getting forward more than is desirable for that role.

Maybe he will bring in some Dutch players for the key roles who will know how to play them.

On hell of a job to polish that turd.

It is going to be interesting seeming him try to implement an Ajax style 4-3-3 with the squad he has.

Will need to get his pivot player right - can see them going balls deep for Rice but not sure if that would work out as he seems to like getting forward more than is desirable for that role.

Maybe he will bring in some Dutch players for the key roles who will know how to play them.

On hell of a job to polish that turd.
So much to sort out in terms of culture, attitude, offloading old players on daft contracts before things like formation and tactics are an issue. How ragnick does upstairs is going to matter more than the team manager for a couple of seasons. Until the GPC dies and the glazers see it as more than a minor part of their portfolio I can't see much changing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.