How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

All depends on what sort of team he can build with the funds available. It won't be easy for him.
They will have to do what we did to attract big names. With no champions league football they will have to give them lucrative salaries.

Decent players are now costing upwards of 40/50 million.

I don't think their youth set up is good enough to inject a load of academy players into the first side either.

He will be hand gifted the easiest starts of all time. If they are still struggling by Xmas the axe will be sharpened.

IMO I don't think he'll see the season out.
They will have hundreds of millions to spend. They have pissed over a billion since Fergie left to be utter shit. Money to so vital in today’s game, but knowing how to spend it and build a team is the key. Look at McGuire as one example of overhyped dross costing nearly £80m on that useless ****. And of course he is joined by several other big money, no balls players.

with the resources at their disposal a great manager is needed before any player. They have a squad of over priced pussies. Long may it continue.

It’ll end in tears. They can talk all they want about giving him time but if things don’t improve fairly quickly the green and gold scarves will come out and we all where it goes from there.

going to stick my neck out here and say 2 months into the new season, a run of bad results and a clash with the boardroom will see him down the road faster than a rat up a drainpipe while clutching a pay off cheque, rug installed as temp manager and few good results should see him get the job for it only to turn sour after the contract has been signed and the ink still wet, is this a dream i have had on a previous nights sleep,it feels as we have been here before?

2 years he will build his team spend a fortune and be sacked before it has a chance to "click". And the cycle continues.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.