How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

It's a strange thing, because I think the majority of United fans now know they're poor and time will be needed to build and train a decent squad. However it seems to be the rag media that rock the boat when a few results don't go their way and eventually the hoard gets on board.

A little moan by Simon Stone and a rant of the spleen by Roy Keane and boom, its all "we're united and this isn't good enough!!!!!" shite...

Can Ten Hag turn it around?

Can Ten sort this mess?

Who knows?

Personally I think Tenna Lady's would have their work cut out, dealing with this mess.

Anything, but a strong finish to next year will see him gone.

This is it exactly. It’s ok saying rebuilding & time & give youth a chance but what they don’t realise is whilst that’s happening they are getting turned over, looking shit & City hoovering it all up. They didn’t sign up for that, Rag media goes in overdrive, blame City, blame the glazers, green & gold & zebra pants come out of the wardrobe.

The spin is they are following Arsenal, who may get 4th. In the last few years they’ve sacked Ole & Jose who both finished above Klopps superstars.

They are going to give him time. He’s been told to clear the decks by the sound of it and bring in his own team and run the club according to his methods. They can’t get rid of him until his contract is up.Or can they? I see this as the last throw of the dice for the Glazers. If Tent Peg fucks this up then there’s no hiding place for them and it could end up with the club being sold.

I am sure he is an intelligent man who recognises what has to be done. Problem is, he will be surrounded by has-beens and know-nothings on and off the pitch.

At Ajax, he has a system that hoovers up the best talent in Holland and gets them to play a certain way at a young age. Yes, he has tweaked it, but there is nothing at United, and there is no way he will get the authority or time he needs to turn that thing around, imo. I can't even imagine they are being difficult with his staff. He hasn't started yet and they are making it difficult for him. I reckon he is the sort of guy to resign if he doesn't get what he wants. One full season and half -way through the next he quits, for me.

They are going to give him time. He’s been told to clear the decks by the sound of it and bring in his own team and run the club according to his methods. They can’t get rid of him until his contract is up.Or can they? I see this as the last throw of the dice for the Glazers. If Tent Peg fucks this up then there’s no hiding place for them and it could end up with the club being sold.
They can talk all they want about giving him time. But the reality is that if he finishes 6th two years on the bounce, he'll be gone (even if it looks like they're making progress in terms of style).

Their whole "we deserve better than this" mantra (which permeates the club from top to bottom) dictates that they simply won't put up with the kind of rebuilding job that's going on at Arsenal.

It's a strange thing, because I think the majority of United fans now know they're poor and time will be needed to build and train a decent squad. However it seems to be the rag media that rock the boat when a few results don't go their way and eventually the hoard gets on board.

A little moan by Simon Stone and a rant of the spleen by Roy Keane and boom, its all "we're united and this isn't good enough!!!!!" shite...

Can Ten Hag turn it around?

Can Ten sort this mess?

Who knows?

Personally I think Tenna Lady's would have their work cut out, dealing with this mess.

Anything, but a strong finish to next year will see him gone.

“It’s Manchester United we’re talking about here…MANCHESTER UNITED…”

*repeat*

They can talk all they want about giving him time. But the reality is that if he finishes 6th two years on the bounce, he'll be gone (even if it looks like they're making progress in terms of style).

Their whole "we deserve better than this" mantra (which permeates the club from top to bottom) dictates that they simply won't put up with the kind of rebuilding job that's going on at Arsenal.

Arsenal are quietly going about their rebuilding very well and it’s good to see Arteta being given the time and backing he deserves.

I hope they absolutely smash the rag cunts today.

I think he’ll get longer than all of those but only up to the end of two seasons.

Not 'if'' but when...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.