How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

The campaign is faltering, lads.

We have to get back out there, register on MUEN, BBC, SKY, ESPN, and NBC, and defend Poundland Pep’s value to United!

The owners must see that in the UK (and US) he is backed to the hilt by the fans*.

* Just don’t give away which fans

The campaign is faltering, lads.

We have to get back out there, register on MUEN, BBC, SKY, ESPN, and NBC, and defend Poundland Pep’s value to United!

The owners must see that in the UK (and US) he is backed to the hilt by the fans*.

* Just don’t give away which fans

Sly Stone at BBC United - Mediacity will always back Tent Peg.

Calling spursy......you can help the cause but not too much, along with Chelsea who are also shite.

There's a bit of life in Poundland yet....he's still twitching.

Lads stop worrying
Every very rare victory gets celebrated like a World Cup final win and then that corner gets turned again,
the media cream themselves over them to keep getting the views and clicks
Sly sports will run old rag victories from the 90s then a 60 minute piece on the new Duncan Edward’s 20 min cameo for England

All to deflect what a useless **** ten bob actually is.

I mean who the fuck would want that job?

Come on you fuckers, they were only a minute or two away from a famous awayday victory having dominated the stats for most of the game.
Pray for the hag, then pray some more...
He almost came away with 3 points tonight and even coached a ghost into scoring. It's all part of his master plan.
Remember Ali rope a dope !!!
Ten Bob must be trusted

I mean who the fuck would want that job?
That is key to him staying I think. It's hard to think of anyone who is decent that has either not already had a go or would want a go. They would be entering the managerial market at the same time as the dippers too. If they somehow qualify for any form of European football I think ten hag stays

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.