How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

I thought this is the biggest, bestest and most magnificent club on the planet? Why then, if that is the case, is the mighty Gary O’Neil being linked to the job there?

I think he knows he’s gone and doesn’t give a flying fuck anymore. His post match comments suggest that to me. To be fair, I doubt it’s the best working environment there whether you’re a player, manager or admin. If I was in charge I’d get shut this morning and give it Giggsy until the end of the season!

Tent peg gives me the impression he knows he's gone but is playing the game to ensure that Jim Catweazle's settlement offer isn't reduced due to some form downing of tools type penalty clause.

I thought this is the biggest, bestest and most magnificent club on the planet? Why then, if that is the case, is the mighty Gary O’Neil being linked to the job there?
Because he’s an underappreciated genius.
A true student of the game.
This could be the master stroke where the rags acquire a British manager who is happy to stay for the long term, understands the PL and so, alongside 1% Dave, can put in place root and branch foundations as part of the rebuild towards greatness.

Solidity is what’s needed. Togetherness. That British spirit that will ensure they can plot their own course and be free of the restrictive bonds of European competition.

Some of those twat players are letting the boss down big style.

I almost think that they are being purposely shit so that the Galzers pull the trigger and bring-in the Wastecoat.

This team will do anything if it means getting a world class coach to work with and to secure their chances of winning lots of silverware.

Shameful.
“Galzers”? I presume you mean “Glarezs”?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.