How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

I think today might be enough to save him although if he doesn't get Thursday night football that might do for him. A big thing in his favour is that a new/better manager will mean another squad overhaul and the owners having to part with cash.

Poundland safe till the end of the season, honours even in the derby of the damned. In the summer, slippery Jim makes his move for wastecoat, make it happen!

The Dutch chrome dome can leave us with plenty of very happy memories and some truly wtf pressers, lad's definitely having hash cakes.

Poundland safe till the end of the season, honours even in the derby of the damned. In the summer, slippery Jim makes his move for wastecoat, make it happen!

The Dutch chrome dome can leave us with plenty of very happy memories and some truly wtf pressers, lad's definitely having hash cakes.
I think you're right and that's the scruffy ones plan.

Poundland has had a very good run but the scruffy one's arrival has made our task harder than we had envisaged and I also can't see past the ultimate 'Yes Man'.

2024/2025 will be known as the Save Our Waistcoat season #SOW

Can't complain, he's had a decent knock. I watched yesterday thinking there is actually a touch of genius in his coaching 'philosophy'. Quite what he says to them before the game I have no idea but they come out and play with the sophistication of a bottom of the table under 12s team. The genius part is it often rubs off on the opposition who respond in kind like headless chickens too. What is it they say, never wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty and the pig likes it.

General chaos at least gives him a chance of a result so I assume he looks at the brains trust around him in the dressing room, recites a haiku or two to bewilder them that little bit more and tells them to go and 'express' themselves. You've got to admit it's pretty avant garde.

Dutch people say he can't communicate well in Dutch which reflects in poor man-management.
English people also say he can't communicate well in English which reflects in poor man-management.

Does he have speech issues? Theres always been something off about him.

Iirc he isn't from one of the sophisticated urban conurbations, he is a bit of a country type (I have nothing against yokels personally, but you know what I mean). That probably explains his speech patterns in both Dutch and English, I imagine.

Edit: There is something off about a Liverpool fan describing any other manager's personality as erratic (not you, the content of the OP) :)

Hard to imagine he's there next season.

Surely at a minimum he had to qualify for the champions league again but they've gone backwards. Unless those above him have real faith in him and think he just needs more new players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.