How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

Love to say I've got faith in the slap headed saviour, but I fear those entitled wankers aren't buying into ten peg ball. Our shiny Dutch master doesn't have a thumb big enough to stick in their leaky dyke! Well, possibly fat Luke's arse!

Late afternoon tomorrow could be the end for the incomprehensible one.

If night's candle is finally blown out, can you take a swing at bingo? Who knows you could just afford to fix the roof with all that ivory.

Goodnight sweet prince, you really have been unbelievable, literally!
Fret not ; he'll be there next season - everyone they've tapped up so far has turned them down.

That is key to him staying I think. It's hard to think of anyone who is decent that has either not already had a go or would want a go. They would be entering the managerial market at the same time as the dippers too. If they somehow qualify for any form of European football I think ten hag stays
I read somewhere that the rags had sounded out the elite managers and not one of them was interested. Can this possibly be true ? The self styled biggest club in the world of no interest? I don’t know but the chaos off the pitch at the old toilet suggests it is best avoided.

Last edited:

Dutch people say he can't communicate well in Dutch which reflects in poor man-management.
English people also say he can't communicate well in English which reflects in poor man-management.

Does he have speech issues? Theres always been something off about him.

Dutch people say he can't communicate well in Dutch which reflects in poor man-management.
English people also say he can't communicate well in English which reflects in poor man-management.

Does he have speech/communication issues? Theres always been something off about him.

Let's just hope he communicates to his boys to stuff the dippers and go out on a high.

Again the great manager doesn't lose to LiVARpool that's 3 times this season alone pay him some more extend his contract.

The man's a football genius. Stick to the plan. Rope a dope. Draw them in, don't shoot till the 2nd half then blast one in from the half way line. Beat the fa cup winners Coventry and get to a final. He's got a contract extension on the way

Needs a miracle in the second half to stay at the swamp.
I would virtually stake my life on him leaving.
I knew of scruff quite a bit earlier in his career and apart from being utterly ruthless he always puts his own men in charge of his new purchases, like his own little champions. Be absolutely amazed if he's still there next year. He's got a right blood thirsty duo to answer to with Brailsford as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.