How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

My concern is that Chemical Dave will veto any approach to the Waistcoat. I can’t think of any ex-Sky/Team GB cyclists who have a good word to say about him. Let’s just say he’s not an arm-around-the-shoulder kinda guy, so I can’t see him being keen on the Waistcoat‘s man-management style.

Maybe Ten Pence’s reputation for “dishaplin” will save him, but I think we’ve done all we can.
Moyes will likely be available if they want to go down the disciplinarian route.

Dyche too, at a cost.

I think Scruffy Jim 'n that cycling guru would want a manager that they feel would have a greater pedigree than Pep. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to crowbar Ancelotti from Real, providing he can be versed ahead of the new season as to what is and isn't 'The Yoonited Way'!

Cycling fan here.

Dave Brailsford is legit. He’s kind of the Pep of pro cycling - accepts nothing less than perfection and built a winning machine from scratch at UK Cycling and Team Sky. He’s no mug.

Which is why as I said months ago I can see him walking away from the rags as they’re a rag tag rabble.

Can’t blame him for an Onana punch to the face.
Yeah. We went toe to toe with a good, in-form Burnley side, can’t really expect more.

He is certainly delusional.

Love Hojlund's attitude and spirit, but hard to shake the suspicion he's little more than a developmental player who would struggle to maintain a starting XI job for most mid table sides.

The fecking audacity of this charlatan to talk about sides that were rebuilding.

Yeah, rebuilding is what should have been happening over the last 24 months. That's what you were fecking hired for.

All from the rag cafe, they know they are shit and they are getting used to it.

that bald fraud and his 'crash team' must spend more time googling stats/facts to bolster and pad out his post-match bluster than he does coaching that bunch of fucking dysfunctional losers all week

Cycling fan here.

Dave Brailsford is legit. He’s kind of the Pep of pro cycling - accepts nothing less than perfection and built a winning machine from scratch at UK Cycling and Team Sky. He’s no mug.

Which is why as I said months ago I can see him walking away from the rags as they’re a rag tag rabble.
Is that the same guy who doped up team Sky?

Same here! I reckon they’ll panic knowing they’ll get a pasting and get someone new in for the new manager bounce
There’s no material that has yet been discovered with the required elasticity and spring to bounce high enough for that to have an affect on the final against us.

Last edited:
Only lost 3 games in 19 (nineteen) since the turn of the year in all competitions including a crazy bit of injury time at Chelsea who even we couldn't beat in 90 mins with three attempts and to us.

Not quite top 4 form but looks decent on paper.

I fear all our work is wasted though as they're now unable mathematically to make a CL place which is the UMS joker to make our valiant campaign worthless but, while he's still breathing there's always a chance, maybe a dogs chance but a chance he could be at Wembley.

#SOPP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.