How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

The answer to the rags managerial dilemma is staring us in the face.
Give it to............

GOLDBRIDGE!

Hahaha.

You joke, but on rag cafe yesterday they were saying give it Roy Keane hahaha

Give it Keane is the new give it Giggsy.

Anyone wanna break the news to them that Roy Keane was mediocre manager that give up his managerial career because he wasn't much good?

"Keano will sort their attitude out and get them playing"

Give it Keane is the new give it Giggsy.

Anyone wanna break the news to them that Roy Keane was mediocre manager that give up his managerial career because he wasn't much good?

"Keano will sort their attitude out and get them playing"

To be fair he did on with Sunderland in the second division for about 6 months in 2007.

That’s about the rags level so not a bad appointment.

Excellent news, if true. How reliable is Matt Law?

They won't sack him yet. It makes no sense with a few games left.

I think they'll wait to see if he gets a good job offer in the summer and he can leave by mutual consent and they'll avoid a pay off. If not, then he'll get the boot. They won't jump the gun just incase him going elsewhere is an option.

They won't sack him yet. It makes no sense with a few games left.

I think they'll wait to see if he gets a good job offer in the summer and he can leave by mutual consent and they'll avoid a pay off. If not, then he'll get the boot. They won't jump the gun just incase him going elsewhere is an option.
I heard he taking over at Bradford but Mr Bingley doesn't want him under his feet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.