How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

They won't sack him yet. It makes no sense with a few games left.

I think they'll wait to see if he gets a good job offer in the summer and he can leave by mutual consent and they'll avoid a pay off. If not, then he'll get the boot. They won't jump the gun just incase him going elsewhere is an option.
He may get a job offer, but it will be nowhere near what those numbnuts are paying him , so I guess he won't leave unless he is paid off.

They won't sack him yet. It makes no sense with a few games left.

I think they'll wait to see if he gets a good job offer in the summer and he can leave by mutual consent and they'll avoid a pay off. If not, then he'll get the boot. They won't jump the gun just incase him going elsewhere is an option.
Which club, in its right mind, would employ ten Bob, after the two disastrous seasons the rags have had with him at the helm?

Which club, in its right mind, would employ ten Bob, after the two disastrous seasons the rags have had with him at the helm?
I think there are a few, and apart from the last couple of years, he has some pedigree. And I bet a meat pie 'n a cup of Bovril that he has more success in the next two years than the last. It would be a measure of what we have thought for some time that MUFC is a poisoned chalice.

I think there are a few, and apart from the last couple of years, he has some pedigree. And I bet a meat pie 'n a cup of Bovril that he has more success in the next two years than the last. It would be a measure of what we have thought for some time that MUFC is a poisoned chalice.
Yeah, fair enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.