How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

Seriously - can you fucking believe it!

The Manager wants to sign a player, but because Gary Neville and Rio Ferdinand were gobbing off about it on the telly, and then Big Al from Stretford phoned into the OT helpline to tell them he was shit when he was at Stoke, they’ve decided to overrule the Manager on this one.

Absolute fucking shambles!

I’d be surprised if Tent Peg lasts as long as Christmas at this rate!
Regardless of what you think about the player he wanted, if that was the managers choice but the board got cold feet cos of ex players, you’d think he must be thinking ‘what the fuck have I got myself into here?’ / how can I get myself out of this

It’s even worse than that mate - here’s the latest (genuine) update from MUTV (Sky)

Ex-Man Utd players expressed concerns over Arnautovic move

Manchester United pulled out of a move for Marko Arnautovic after former United players privately expressed concerns about the potential transfer.

Several United supporters also contacted the club to complain about the prospect of Arnautovic playing for United.

Arnautovic was a player Erik ten Hag wanted.
A few emails to the chairman was all it took? Seriously?

A few emails to the chairman was all it took? Seriously?
That’s the rags way! The manager/coach is never in charge…that piece of dirt on someone’s shoe from Glasgow and his class of 92(?) acolytes still rule the roost so any new coach is on a loser from the word go! (*rofl, over and over and over again)

Regardless of what you think about the player he wanted, if that was the managers choice but the board got cold feet cos of ex players, you’d think he must be thinking ‘what the fuck have I got myself into here?’ / how can I get myself out of this
That was the same with Dutch Steve. Whatever we think of McClaren, tent peg wanted him. Initially the board said no he had to work with the muppets already there !!!!
Tent Peg won in the end but he must already be pulling his hair out...... oh wait.

It’s even worse than that mate - here’s the latest (genuine) update from MUTV (Sky)

Ex-Man Utd players expressed concerns over Arnautovic move

Manchester United pulled out of a move for Marko Arnautovic after former United players privately expressed concerns about the potential transfer.

Several United supporters also contacted the club to complain about the prospect of Arnautovic playing for United.

Arnautovic was a player Erik ten Hag wanted.

Fucking hell it’s a shambles - I love it. Can you imagine if part of our transfer policy was for Txiki to gauge the fans reaction by checking this place out. Sorry Pep lad it’s a no to this one, more than half the BM “experts” think he is a useless **** who doesn’t track back. The majority did like his hair though.

For me, it makes the Manager's position all but untenable - if he wanted the player.
Imagine if Pep had said 'I want Haaland' but because Mike Summerbee and a few lads on here objected the club pulled out.
You can't imagine it, because it's unimaginable at City.

That was the same with Dutch Steve. Whatever we think of McClaren, tent peg wanted him. Initially the board said no he had to work with the muppets already there !!!!
Tent Peg won in the end but he must already be pulling his hair out...... oh wait.
At this rate he'll be pulling his beard out;-)

Who rules the roost at the rags? Certainly ain't Dutch Tom Allen!

Were all of Moyes, Van Gaal, Maureen utter doodo? Ungovernable club, shame!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.