How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

The Glazers are pure poison. They're treating the club as their personal ATM. And as long as the money keeps rolling in from TV, sponsorship and merchandise, they wont go anywhere in a hurry. Why would they? And for all the talk of the fans boycotting the games, they're still turning up in their droves. There seems to be no concerted plan to get the Glazers out. It makes the Forward with Franny campaign look like a brilliant campaign!

Anyway; God bless Rock Of Gibraltar!

Fucking hell it’s a shambles - I love it. Can you imagine if part of our transfer policy was for Txiki to gauge the fans reaction by checking this place out. Sorry Pep lad it’s a no to this one, more than half the BM “experts” think he is a useless **** who doesn’t track back. The majority did like his hair though.

Rodri would've been gone half way through his first season.

Rodri would've been gone half way through his first season.
I dreaded seeing Rodri and Gundogan paired together in his 1st season. Always thought we'd be overrun in midfield as they both seemed pedestrian. I think he was christened Plodri in the match day thread. May even have been the 1st player to be called FFS before Mahrez

For me, it makes the Manager's position all but untenable - if he wanted the player.
Imagine if Pep had said 'I want Haaland' but because Mike Summerbee and a few lads on here objected the club pulled out.
You can't imagine it, because it's unimaginable at City.
Nothing is unimaginable at City for blues of an age

This thread is supposed to be a positive one.

Please take all these sort of posts over the last 2 pages to the main raggy thread.

It’s even worse than that mate - here’s the latest (genuine) update from MUTV (Sky)

Ex-Man Utd players expressed concerns over Arnautovic move

Manchester United pulled out of a move for Marko Arnautovic after former United players privately expressed concerns about the potential transfer.

Several United supporters also contacted the club to complain about the prospect of Arnautovic playing for United.

Arnautovic was a player Erik ten Hag wanted.
Not sure which is worse - aiming for Arnautovic to improve your squad, or letting ex-players dictate your transfer movements.

Not sure which is worse - aiming for Arnautovic to improve your squad, or letting ex-players dictate your transfer movements.

It’s quite staggering what a complete fucking mess they’ve become over the last decade.

A cautionary tale to any Club currently at the top of the pile - ourselves included.

And you’re right, of course - they’re both fucking terrible decisions.

But you simply can’t have ex-players and fans overruling the manager and recruitment team on signing players. That’s the clincher for me.

A clearer indication of weak, ineffectual, unstrategic ‘leadership’ you would struggle to imagine!

It’s quite staggering what a complete fucking mess they’ve become over the last decade.

A cautionary tale to any Club currently at the top of the pile - ourselves included.

And you’re right, of course - they’re both fucking terrible decisions.

But you simply can’t have ex-players and fans overruling the manager and recruitment team on signing players. That’s the clincher for me.

A clearer indication of weak, ineffectual, unstrategic ‘leadership’ you would struggle to imagine!
Just what I was thinking as well. Seems like Ten Bob is a puppet manager and his strings are being controlled by that revolting ćunt from Glasgow. The decisions from the Brighton game were reminiscent of the sort the rags were getting under that foul, malodorous dictator.

Just what I was thinking as well. Seems like Ten Bob is a puppet manager and his strings are being controlled by that revolting ćunt from Glasgow. The decisions from the Brighton game were reminiscent of the sort the rags were getting under that foul, malodorous dictator.
Are you suggesting that Ten Bob is a Fergie 'drone'.

The media keep telling us what a great/promising manager he is, and he does things his way, wants control of everything... changing the dugouts, strict training etc. etc.
...if that's to be believed, then why did he take the job when he knew what it would be like... he was warned by Van Gaal ffs – if the guy is genuinely what the press made him out to be, they I think he needs to walk for the sake of his reputation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.