How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

I honestly think he could be gone before the clocks go back, with Pochettino replacing him.
Yes and he will have to deal with a load of shit players from the Dutch farmers league . Ha

I honestly think he could be gone before the clocks go back, with Pochettino replacing him.

The new Frank de Boer/Bore.

Not seen anything of the game but not surprising because of the front 6 players only Freddo was defensively minded.

Can't get away with doing that.

C'mon lads, lets all get behind him, we need to right!!! now!!!

Those without a sharper eye for things seriously need to look at the tactical changes this genius made at half time, the shit well and truly hit the fan at half time for many of those players and he got a reaction from them when he stamped his clogs on the floor, you almost got a sense those player's had their career on the line it's just the damage was done by players he wants to replace, if you're building a table you don't want any rotten legs... there's more than one right now he needs a sturdy leg or two and we all know his ideal sturdy leg is Frenkie De Jong, having him would be like two super strong legs made of the finest of oaks but the worst thing is I get the impression he's been promised that signing and it isn't happening, whatever anyone says even Fergie couldn't have built a table with just toothpicks and there's too many toothpicks or rotten legs at Ten Haag's disposal right now, or mentally weak players who like origami fold under pressure.

He's being set up to fail by the club who haven't fully backed him he wanted Arnautovic as his number one target in attacking areas that should've been respectfully sorted out, no matter what others thought he was derailed undermined by ex players jumping on that bandwagon of fans calling for that deal to be scrapped, but it was a calmly calculated well thought out acquisition to add something that was lacking up top today he's been severely let down, just look at what ETH did for Dusan Tadic a supposed failed player who at Ajax got over 30 assists in one year for them under his stewardship, now just think how aided with Ten Haag's vision what Arnie could've achieved I'm willing to bet he'd have terminated that Brentford defence today, he's man who has always been seen as an enigmatic talent unfazed by anything and as a youth he was described as potentially better than Zlatan by some, he admitted himself he wasted his own talent in younger years (not unlike Cantona) so he had a point to prove it's a missed trick not signing him just think Marko could've been to ETH what Cantona was to Fergie.... a flamboyant maverick enigmatic talent that is just in need of proper guidance from a truly great coach and man manager in the same way Tadic needed and got from Ten Haag while at Ajax too.

It's nothing short of a disgrace to see him being totally undermined at the club so far it's not on at all there's no FDJ (Ten Haag's Keano) and no Arnautovic (Ten Haag's Cantona) and they also aren't seeming to be in a rush to purchase his primary targets, he's been sold a false vision for this job in the same way people were mis sold PPI... so everyone needs to ignore any snide criticisms and get fully behind this generational talent of a manager who given time will prove he's the very best of this next generation, remember it took Fergie time to implement his authority and like just Fergie ETH needs Fergie time.

#SOPP

I really expected EtH to be more demanding that it appears he is, I’m surprised that he hasn’t demanded that he has the final say in everything seems that there is still a “fifth column” running things Pep came in with his mates in place and bought with him his team total harmony EtH has inherited a Technical Director Fletcher, DoF Murtagh and Head of Recruitment ? Who probably all have their strings controlled by Ferguson
I wouldn’t be surprised if he walked sooner rather than later

agent poundland is close to being detected,he was instructed to get at least a point from the last two games,1 week into the new season and it may well be over, dutch accent schteeeve may end up running the show

I really expected EtH to be more demanding that it appears he is, I’m surprised that he hasn’t demanded that he has the final say in everything seems that there is still a “fifth column” running things Pep came in with his mates in place and bought with him his team total harmony EtH has inherited a Technical Director Fletcher, DoF Murtagh and Head of Recruitment ? Who probably all have their strings controlled by Ferguson
I wouldn’t be surprised if he walked sooner rather than later
I said something similar in another thread. They need to stop listening to Ferguson and to get rid of all the ones associated with him. Actually nahhh keep listening and keep losing its music to my ears!, :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.