How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

Ten ball is still alive:

Can’t press
Can’t play a high line
Can’t play possession football
Can’t play from the back
Can’t score more than they concede

Can kick ball to fast player who runs and sometimes scores.

I would say it’s still a work in progress. Those glazers need to stop giving managers all this money to spend. £600 mil now for ten. They would have been safer sticking to the united dna which is leaky roofs and dividends.

To be fair to Poundland Pep, you have to judge the Porto result against Porto's first game in the Europa League, when they faced the might of Bodo Glimt.

We all know that Bodo Glimt are an emerging superpower of world football and Porto only lost by the odd goal.

Mind you, Bodo Glimt had to play with 10 men for the last 40 minutes. However, all things considered Poundland Pep did a mighty job against a team that had to quiver in the face of the silky skills of Bodo Glimt, and only lost by the odd goal.

So carry on Poundland Pep, we're with you all the way!

So if ten Bob has had it then I think they should adopt a holistic approach.
They need a peacemaker, agony uncle, disciplinarian, teacher, tactician and an expert in putting out all those little fires within the swamp - step forward:

IMG_1234.jpeg

Villa will batter them, he'll get sacked and it'll be Ruud in by October, and I wish I'd stuck 50 quid on it because you knew in August it'd fucking happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.