How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

I thought Olly was the single most inept manager the rags had ever had, but this fraud is truly something else.

On paper he has a few decent players, not great, but adequate for a mid-table side. In theory the players should all be on the same page, working together as one. There should be an obvious game plan and there should be tactics that are drilled into the players' heads whilst on the training ground. So why aren't there?
If (as Ten-Bob likes to boast) he is good enough for the Premier league why are we not seeing evidence of it?
Why, despite the continued extravagance of throwing money around each time the transfer window creaks open, is it not being reflected on the pitch?
And why, even with the overtly conspicuous assistance of Howard Webb and his cronies aiding and assisting them at every step of the way, are they still mid-table fodder glancing nervously over their shoulders at the relegation zone?

According to Ten-Bob everything is as it should be: no problems with the board, no dissent within the playing ranks, everyone singing from the same sheet, etc. If this is the case why does whatever has been discussed in the changing room magically disappear by the time the players walk onto the pitch? Because by kick-off they are playing like strangers who have only just met one another. They seem to have no idea what is expected of them, so they are playing with a pretend confidence that they hope will get them through to full-time. Eleven actors on a stage without a script or any idea what play they should be performing.

Laughable.
Ollie, Wreck-it-Ralph and Poundland Pep. I have no reason to believe that they are any closer to getting the right manager than they were when they appointed Mourinho or any of the above. Fills my heart with joy.

Ollie, Wreck-it-Ralph and Poundland Pep. I have no reason to believe that they are any closer to getting the right manager than they were when they appointed Mourinho or any of the above. Fills my heart with joy.
Wreck-it actually identified SOME of the issues and he was then out on his arse quicker than you could say pissed up Jock.

Thought the scruffy **** was in charge of football matters ?

Piss-up in brewery or dynamic owner unable to make important decisions ?

Either way the rancid club and management are now the complete laughing stock based upon their total incompetence and bluster.

He did go on to say this though, and I have to say, I agree with him

"Our objective is very clear - we want to take Manchester United back to where it should be, and it’s not there yet, obviously - that’s very clear"

5 or more places worse off than now at the end of the season and they will be where they should be-- relegated

I watched the game last night (I know I’m going to hell) and made a few observations about Ten Bob. He doesn’t do any coaching during the game. The only time he leaves his seat is to look at the playback of the goal they’ve just conceded. Every substitution he made last night was like for like. Take off a forward bring on a forward etc. His team were getting dismantled and he has no clue how to change things. They either don’t have a plan or a system or the players have such little respect for him they completely ignore his instructions.
He may be the worst in a long line of shit Rag managers. Even that shit stain of a Club must recognise that. Maybe they are so skint they can’t afford to sack him:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.