How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

They've got Chelsea next but then it's a league run of Leicester, ipswich and Everton sandwiched between Europa league games against teams football manager doesn't even have in their database before they face arsenal in december. Should be a few job saving victories in that to keep the clown in a job for now. I'm not drastically worried yet.

They've got Chelsea next but then it's a league run of Leicester, ipswich and Everton sandwiched between Europa league games against teams football manager doesn't even have in their database before they face arsenal in december. Should be a few job saving victories in that to keep the clown in a job for now. I'm not drastically worried yet.
I almost wouldn’t mind them winning a few of those if it meant that clown stays in a job. Then the matches start and my hatred takes over.

In answer to the original Q who the fuck cares? They are a crock of shit stuck on a crumbling midden - who are they going to get to fix it? Is Jesus available? They are still at least a decade before they can consider themselves back in a Fergiescum era if ever ..............

scruffy jim needs to show his amazing prowess in team building and leadership for the benefit of the key members of staff and everybody he has recruited to go on their march to the very top.

The current trend of slight wobbles is a minor concern and frustration, but he must not lose sight of his aim of returning the rags to the place at the very top, where they rightly belong.

If only his offer for Chelsea had been accepted ?

They spent June to August trying to replace him and couldn't. Can't see the job being any more attractive now than it was then. I think he's safe
They also spent all their money, on crap players, nothing left for new manager especially having to pay Ten Hag his compensation Their only option is Horseface

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.