How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

They spent June to August trying to replace him and couldn't. Can't see the job being any more attractive now than it was then. I think he's safe

I agree with that, plus it’s not a “pulling” club anymore and it’s great.

I mean don’t get me wrong they’ll attract somebody from somewhere and pay them top dollar salary but only after scruffy Jim has parted company with Betty and June in the launderette who’ve bled United for 40 plus years, and Sharon in reception to save a few quid in the process……. In fact it’s better in them all trusting the process, and better for us all looking and laughing on

No way that pen is given had baconface still been around bullying officials. They hold no fear for anyone anymore save the lads sat beneath the leak when it’s raining

They also spent all their money, on crap players, nothing left for new manager especially having to pay Ten Hag his compensation Their only option is Horseface
He was a great striker but struck me as a bit of a **** like zlatan. Can't see him being a great man manager - gets my vote

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.