How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

He has done nothing as his time as manager yet apart from winning a few Dutch Leagues and Dutch Cups along with the League Cup.

He got praised for his style of play at Ajax but as far as I was aware Ajax was always a team that played a good brand of football! The way the club is ran the youth academy play the same style as the first team.

I'm not just saying it because I hate the red bastards but Ten Hag hasn't improved them at all! If anything they have gone backwards and I'm saying that because they are lucky Chelsea and Liverpool are having piss poor season this year, If they were at their usual standards the Rags would be sitting in 6th as usual.

They have no pattern or style of play still the same old kick and rush football as they've been playing for the last 10 years. His signings have also been extremely poor.

Should have just got straight to the point and say HE'S SHIT.

He has done nothing as his time as manager yet apart from winning a few Dutch Leagues and Dutch Cups along with the League Cup.

He got praised for his style of play at Ajax but as far as I was aware Ajax was always a team that played a good brand of football! The way the club is ran the youth academy play the same style as the first team.

I'm not just saying it because I hate the red bastards but Ten Hag hasn't improved them at all! If anything they have gone backwards and I'm saying that because they are lucky Chelsea and Liverpool are having piss poor season this year, If they were at their usual standards the Rags would be sitting in 6th as usual.

They have no pattern or style of play still the same old kick and rush football as they've been playing for the last 10 years. His signings have also been extremely poor.

Should have just got straight to the point and say HE'S SHIT.
absolute tosh, united went to liverpool and played them off the park, all it takes is a little research, total football,and i for one thoroughly enjoyed their performance at anfield

Don't get to giddy - he has at least 5 more corners to turn yet.
Yep, five more before he reaches another corner.

I am in agreement with SWIPSHOME, I have seen no discernible change from the way they played under the pisscan's car-parking attendant. It is basically hoof and run They defend in numbers and hit on the break: fair enough if that's their chosen method, but don't let the salivating media hacks tell you they play good football - they don't.
There is also the fact that they get away with a lot more on the pitch that other teams wouldn't. Yes, it's a clichè to say they are protected by the officials, but it is the truth. So add this to the fact that other clubs are having an awful season it is no wonder they are where they are in league.

Without favourable officiating (again) they would be hovering around mid-table, despite spending more than anyone else. As I say, no improvement whatsoever.

Top class manager, They are so lucky to have him.
He's come in and completely transformed the team, He had the bollocks to come in and get De Gea to play out from the back with his incredible footwork, He's turned Maguire into a proper leader hence why he is the club captain, Wan Bissaka is like prime Cafu with his nifty footwork...He's made mediocre players into top top players in a short space of time. Incredible stuff.

Top class manager. Also a stroke of genius getting Steve McClaren as part of the staff it's worked wonders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.