How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

'ello

images

A couple of results for spursy and a bit of raggy implosion and this thread will be trending (as the kids say) before we know it.

He's definitely one to save, his whole football integrity lasted 2/3 games and he just reverted to oléball with VAR & PiGMOL as his wingmen.

Lovely to see him totally throw away any small chance of an equaliser with his bizarre substitutions followed by a very public show of descent by the midget. Great stuff
It would seem that the honeymoon period is over. Rags have finally twigged he's after building a squad of yes men from his footballing past rather than a great team. Gets my vote.

I can't get over him playing that guy from Burnley, it's like whatever he's called has an unlimited golden ticket from the compy he must have won on the back of a noodle packet.
Not good enough for Vinnie in the Championship, but one of the first on the teamsheet for ten Bob at the swamp.

It says it all, really.

initially these save-the-rag-manager threads were funny.

quite frankly, it is of no importance whatsoever which prick manages 'em.

fuck every single one of their managers past, present & future.
they are cunts, to a man.

i hope they regularly keep on sacking 'em, season after season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.